Welcome to Murray State University Support

Knowledgebase Home > Forms > Financial Aid | Glossary | Favorites | Contact | Login Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact | Login
Search the Knowledgebase Browse by Category
View Articles by Category
Category Icon Satisfactory Academic Progress (3)
Category Icon Student Employment (5)
Category Icon Verification (1)
Financial Aid rss button
(Page 1 of 2)     «« |  Prev | 1 | 2 | Next | »»
There were 22 articles found in this category:
  1. questionVerification to KHEAA
    If you are chosen for verification, follow the instructions in this document. ******Beginning with the 2013 tax year, you can view and request transcripts online! View this document to see how.*******

  2. questionAsset Verification
    Upon completion of the FAFSA application, the asset questions were invalid. Please complete and submit this form. 2013-2014 2014-2015 Send to KHEAA for processing.

  3. questionConcurrent Enrollment
    Any student attending MSU who is enrolled for at least 3 credit hours (doesn't apply during Summer) as a degree seeking student and concurrently enrolled at other institutions must submit a concurrent enrollment form for any school where they are enrolled to receive financial aid for those addi ...

  4. questionDependency Override/Proof of Independent Status
    If you have unusual circumstances causing you to request independent status, you must complete this form and submit with appropriate documentation. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  5. questionDependent Support Verification
    If you have reported having a legal dependent or child, you must submit documentation indicating sufficient income to support himself/herself as well as provid more than 50% support for the dependent(s). 2013-2014 2014-2015

  6. questionDrug Conviction Worksheet
    Some students who have drug-related convictions may be ineligible for federal student aid. According to the law, if you are convicted of a drug-related offense, you may face certain restrictions. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  7. questionFinancial Aid Revision Request
    On a case-by-case basis, our office may adjust a student's cost of attendance or expense that is directly related to meeting the student's educational needs. Complete this form and submit proper documentation if you feel you need this adjustment. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  8. questionIntent to Enroll Confirmation
    The Financial Aid/Scholarship Office has received information you have dropped one or more of your classes for the current semester. The classes are not expanding the full-length of the semester. For this reason, our office must confirm your intent to remain enrolled and attend any future clas ...

  9. questionMarital-Separation Status Verification
    If your or your parents' maritial status has changed and you are requesting an update to your FAFSA as a result, you must complete this form. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  10. questionNo or Low Income Verification
    The income data submitted in your FAFSA is conflicting and/or require additional clarification. Please submit this document for review. 2013-2014 2014-2015 Send to KHEAA for processing.

  11. questionPlus Approval Appeal
    Dependent students may be eligible for additional Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan amount if the student can document exceptional circumstances which prevent the parent(s) from borrowing a Federal Direct PLUS Loan. This document must be submitted to our office to review your circumstances. 2013 ...

  12. questionPrivate Loan Self Certification
    Per federal regulations, Private/Alternative Loan lenders must notify student borrowers of certain lending disclosures prior to disbursing the funds. This document must be submitted to the lender of your choice for completion. Our office is available to assist if you have questions or concerns. ...

  13. questionRequirement Resolution
    Your Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) indicates an item must be resolved prior to our office completing your request for federal student aid. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  14. questionRescinding Electronic Participation
    If you want to withdraw your previous consent to participate in electronic transactions associated with financial aid, you must complete and submit the form. Rescinding Electronic Participation

  15. questionSatisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Request Form
    You must complete the form and submit supporting documentation (if applicable) to appeal your lack of Satisfactory Academic Progress. (Found in myGate in the Financial Aid tab) Qualifying circumstances for an appeal include, but are not limited to, the following: serious illness or injury deat ...

  16. questionSelective Service Verification
    Our office must obtain clarification regarding your response(s) to the Selective Service question(s) as reported on your Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA). 2013-2014 2014-2015

  17. questionSpecial Circumstances
    If you or your family has unusual circumstances that might affect your financial situation (such as loss of employment), complete this form and submit with appropriate documentation. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  18. questionStatement of Disability Discharge
    If you have had a prior federal educational loan discharged due to total and permanent disability and you wish to receive additional federal aid, you must submit the completed form to us. 2013-2014 2014-2015

  19. questionSummer
    If you wish to receive financial aid for the summer semester, you must submit a completed summer financial aid application. Summer 2014 Financial Aid Application Refer to Summer 2014 Loan Eligibility Chart. If you requested an Owen Loan for summer, below is the application required and the regu ...

  20. questionTerms and Conditions Accept/Decline via Form
    If you wish to accept or decline the Terms & Conditions via a form instead of electronically, you must submit the completed form to our office. Accept/Decline Terms & Conditions

(Page 1 of 2)     «« |  Prev | 1 | 2 | Next | »»