Consent to Release Student Information to the Student and Others

Murray State University maintains full compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Therefore, we are unable to provide student information to anyone other than the student unless they have given us express permission to do so.

If a student wishes to grant a parent, spouse, or other third party permanent permission to discuss detailed information with the financial aid (or any other) department, the student must first complete and submit a Consent to Release Student Information form.

Consent Forms must be accessed via your myGate account under either the Financial Aid tab or Academics tab.