Default Address For Direct-Pay Invoices

MSU employees and students can request a change to their permanent mailing address in Banner by submitting the Change of Address Form  to the appropriate office.  Employees should submit the form to Human Resources.  Students should submit the form to the Registrar's Office.  

Alternatively, the employee or student can change his/her permanent mailing address in myGateSelf-Service Banner (SSB).

Send e-mail to requesting that the active permanent address in the Banner ID be defaulted for direct-pay invoices. The request should include the following pieces of information.

  • intended payee's name
  • his/her M number
  • desired payment address
  • indication of whether he/she is an employee or a student