Satisfactory Academic Progress Academic Plan

This form may be required for students who are appealing their Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress status. It must be completed by the student and the academic advisor.

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you need the academic Plan form for the 2016 - 2017 or 2017 - 2018 award year.

2018-2019 (pdf)

2019-2020 (pdf)

Note: This form and appeal process is separate from the Academic Progress appeal form required by the Registrar.