Marital Separation Status Update

When you (and your parents if dependent) complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), it is considered a snapshot in time. So, marital changes that happen after you have completed the FAFSA are not automatically reflected in your aid eligibility determination.

If your or your parents' marital status has changed and you are requesting an update to your FAFSA as a result, you must complete the form below and submit it to the Office of Financial Aid.

2018 - 2019 (pdf)

2019 - 2020 (pdf)

We're here to help!

Financial Aid Office
500 Sparks Hall
Murray, KY 42071-3312

Phone - (270) 809-2546
Toll free - (800) 272-4678, ext. 3
Fax - (270) 809-3116



University Hours:

January to May: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST (M-F)

June to July: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM CST (M-F) 

    August to December:  8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST (M-F)

Refer to the Events Calendar for University closure information.